When your dogs show problematic behavior, it’s very important to understand their needs. We will find the cause and work to modify the dog’s behavior to a more desirable one.
Issues commonly addressed are:
- Being aggressive and/or getting overly excited towards other dogs and/or humans, especially on a leash
- Shy or fearful towards other dogs or humans, unfamiliar objects, etc .
- Jumping at/on people/objects
- House training
- Chewing/Stealing inappropriate items
- Barking excessively
- Resource Guarding (becomes possessive with food, toys, etc.)
- Pulling on leash
We can also cover any other issues that need attention.
For more information, please contact us here.